The ESSM Congress is an unmissable opportunity to hear from the world’s leading experts in the field of sexual medicine.
- Sex, artificial intelligence and the metaverse – harnessing the technology advancements for an improved sexual life
- Advancing transgender healthcare
- Diabetes and couple sexual dysfunction: Taking advantage of new opportunities
- Nutraceuticals in sexual dysfunction, urinary problems and fertility – How to implement the most efficient management options for men and women
- Minimally invasive approaches in male LUTS – from symptoms to efficient treatment
- Erectile dysfunction: Medications, surgery and regenerative options
- Sexual dysfunction – unveiling new frontiers in female treatments
During the three days of the congress debates are scheduled for 60 minutes. This year in new and interactive format.
First a case will be presented by experts and followed by a discussion according to defined essential questions, concerning pro and cons, which simultaneously will be presented.
The audience will be involved in the discussion.
Industry sponsored sessions are organized by the industry in consultation with the ESSM scientific committee.
Master lectures of 30 minutes will be given by a distinguished and renowned expert and will be devoted to a specific topic of major interest.
The symposia will be held in national or English language by different Affiliated Societies of the ESSM.
These sessions will present the best papers/video accepted for the congress and will focus on specific topics presenting the very latest findings in this field.
Each session will last about 120 minutes.
These sessions will usually last between 60 to 80 minutes.
They will focus on a particular topic which will be discussed from different clinical and scientific aspects and present the very latest data related to it.
The round tables will include four or five papers and time for discussion.
Beyond the EBM (Evidence Based Medicine) workshops are designed for an interactive exchange of knowledge in the field of Sexual Medicine.
During each workshop a short review of the accepted practice will be given following practical tips and tricks for the daily practice. The workshops will be conducted by a prominent, experienced speaker.
The number of participants will be limited and according to “first come first served”.
Hand-outs will be available online following to the respective workshop.